How to Use The DIY Hair Straightening Cream:
- Before applying, make sure hair is dry and brushed through.
- Begin by applying the cream from the roots to the tips using a brush.
- Separate hair into sections, and keep working each section from top to bottom.
- Use your fingers to pull down each section, as it straightening it.
- Leave on for 30 minutes and rinse out. Do not shampoo.
- Apply conditioner, and let your hair hang straight down for 5 minutes while the conditioner works away.
- Rinse off with cool water.
- Use a wide-tooth comb to brush hair, and do not towel dry or blow dry.
- Let hair dry naturally.
Use this cream 2-3 times a week to straighten naturally wavy or curly hair. Avoid using any styling gels or creams for a week, and if possible, do not shampoo hair for a week after the first application.
To get permanently straight hair, use this cream 2-3 times a week for up to 2 months.